<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://mybigfatgrainfreelife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My BIG FAT Grain Free Life: Pizza Night! (again)

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Pizza Night! (again)

We've been on a little Friday night pizza kick lately, perchance because eating grain free doesn't afford much pizza-roo in the diet.  Pizza happens to be this girl's favorite (along with about 87 of my other favorite dishes).  So I like food, okay??

I sincerely hope that two back-to-back grain free pizza reviews isn't a blogging faux pas, but I had to share another incredible crust - this time from Against All Grain.  This girl is nothing short of a culinary genius.  Her blog makes my mouth water (strawberry shortcake cupcakes - for instance) and also makes me wonder what in the world I'm doing with a grain free blog.  Seriously.  But I digress.

The topping I chose for this pizza is one of our favorites.  I use leftover or rotisserie chicken, refined sugar free BBQ sauce and raw sharp cheddar.  Once it's out of the oven I toss on some chopped fresh cilantro.  It's easy peasy to throw together for a yummy, laid back family night...

Ingredients:

cooked chicken, diced small
raw sharp cheddar (if tolerated - but it would still be good without)
fresh cilantro, chopped

Instructions:
Follow the instructions for the Pizza Crust.  After par-baking the crust, spread the BBQ sauce on.  Next, toss on the diced chicken and cheddar.  

Bake again as instructed.  Once out of the oven, top with fresh cilantro. 

Mangia!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home